The storyteller’s story
Media and energy and charities… oh my!
What can I say? I’ve intentionally walked a circuitous path in my career, aiming to fulfill the dual focus that drives me — purpose and passion.
I love learning about the unique challenges that face every organization, the audiences they want to connect with and the teams that make it all happen.
In helping tell these stories, I’ve found my own.
Areas of expertise
– Writing and editing
– Audits and strategy
– Executive communications
– Crisis management
– Brand building
– Employee engagement
– Websites and social media
– Community initiatives
– Content strategy lead for Siemens’ successful $200 million Calgary Transit RFP bid
– Advocated with Families for Justice to change federal drunk driving laws
– Winner of the 2015 IABC Chapter Management Award of Merit for Student Involvement
– With a team of web professionals, launched an award-winning employee intranet for Agrium Inc.
– Contributed content, editing and image coordination for two of ENMAX’s award-winning corporate reports
– Successfully developed a streamlined change management process for all ENMAX IT Projects
– As the public relations lead, helped The Salvation Army Kettle Campaign achieve a record $1.2 million in donations